The preparatory programme offered by Zoom Kids has many special features. Some of these are:
1. Personal, day-long, and hands-on engagement by the Principal.
2. Age appropriate, well researched and regularly up-dated curriculum.
3. Students are not over-burdened at any point.
4. High quality learning aids and text books.
5. School well stocked with quality play things and educational aids.
6. Dedicated team of trained teachers and helpers.
7. Focus on early reading and literacy. Dedicated children's library.
8. Child friendly environment & child centric approach.
9. Clean and safe surroundings.
10. High level of transparency and parental involvement. Bi-monthly parent meetings.
11. Focus on music and movement.
12. The school provides essentially secular education.
13. Very favourable teacher student ratio.
14. Emphasis on concepts and not on rote-learning.
15. The highly encouraging news of the performance of our former students.
Parents wishing to know more about our school are requested to watch the video, the link of which is furnished below. Similarly, browsing the FB Page of the school also would help parents to get an idea of the day-to-day activities at the school. The links are provided below.
Due to the current Covid situation, the school has been working on an 'on-line' mode from September 2020. It is uncertain when 'in-person' classes will begin. However, it may be mentioned here that our 'on-line' classes have also been extremely well received, thanks largely to the whole-hearted participation of our parents and teachers.